Twelve Days, Twelve Ways – Look Radiant this Holiday Season
Cocktail parties, workplace gatherings, holiday guests – oh my! What can you do to look and feel sensational during this wonderful yet stressful time of year? Late nights, indulgences, and mad dashes through the mall can certainly take their toll—and your appearance will reflect it.
Boost Beauty & Wellness is here to the rescue. These quick fixes work all year long, but are especially important for rapid rejuvenation and looking your finest, right now!
1. Treat yourself to a Dermasound facial. Eliminate dry, damaged, and pasty-looking skin with this state-of-the-art ultrasonic skin treatment that incorporates environmentally safe water with low frequency sound waves for superior results. Improves the appearance of wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, and more
2. Simple exfoliation at home goes a long way. Using drugstore brands that contain Vitamin A, such asNeutrogena® Retinol Cream, or our own favorite that we carry – Neova® Matrix Active Retinol – are excellent remedies that’ll make your skin glow
3. Hydrate your skin consistently with a recommended anti-oxidant repair cream. Slather on Vitamin C Night Cream by Aveeno®, or use our favorite, Image® Skincare Vital C Hydrating Repair Crème, which can be used in both your a.m. and p.m. routine
4. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day to hydrate from the inside out. Believe us, it will show
5. Continue to use a daily sunscreen even in the cold weather. Less intensive sun can still damage your skin if it’s not protected
6. Apply an oxygen masque the night before a big event. We like the Neova® oxygen mask because it hydrates well and kills bacteria on the skin, providing your face with a cleaner, healthier glow
7. Bat your lashes. Eyes and lashes are typically the most noticeable features on a person. Apply an eyelash enhancing serum at night, such as RapidLash®, to enhance what Mother Nature already gave you. While you won’t get instant results, hit the drugstore for some falsies for that special night out or seek a professional for eyelash extensions – wink, wink
8. Keep lips hydrated with a lip balm containing hyaluronic acid, which exfoliates lips and gives them a fresh and smooth appearance. There are several brands on the market, but if you’re on a drugstore run, look for Physician’s Formula® Lip Plumper for smooth, sexy lips
9. Don’t forget the rest of your body—exfoliate your skin with a body scrub followed with a lactic acid body lotion to rid yourself of those flaky derma cells. Slather on St. Ives® Body Scrub followed by Neutrogena® Extra Care Cream, or use our favorites, Image® Skincare Body Scrub followed by Aviva® Body Lotion which has a hint of DHA for an added glow
10. Visit Boost Beauty & Wellness for a customized tanto enhance your glowing skin. A precision tan will keep them wondering—just returning from St. Barth’s or Fiji?
11. Best kept secret: Na-PCA Natural Moisturizing Factor by Twinlab®! This soothing, hydrating spray keeps your skin looking fresh and dewy. Keep it in your purse and use it throughout the day for an instant refresher
12. Breath…enjoy these special moments during this wonderful time of year!
Happy holidays from all of us at Boost Beauty & Wellness, and we hope to see you soon!